Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Short Message To Bernie

It's been a long road. I remember the day I found out about you and all of a sudden everything changed.

Thank you for taking it this far, for showing all of us that we can't give up, even when you're the underdog. You stood up for the people, and you showed us that sometimes a good person does stand a chance in this nasty and cruel world. Look, I don't know what you're going to do next, and I don't know what it will mean for our country, but you inspired a generation. The fire that you started in me won't die out with your campaign, I will carry it on and use it to build the future of America. It won't be easy, no one ever said it would be, but we can do this. Despite everything, you changed America. You did more than this, you changed the soul of the future of America. You shook us to the core and made us see the world differently. Thank you Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment